- Download the Kasa app, and it will guide you through the steps of installation of the smart plug to connect it with home assistants.
- Control all the electronic devices at home from anywhere with your smartphone, using the Kasa app via Alexa or Google assistant.
- Use the timer schedule to set your smart plug to automatically turn on or off any electronic appliances like lamps, fan, Christmas lights, etc.
- Set it up with a 2.4Hz WiFi connection.
- Kasa is a reliable, California based silicon valley development with over four million happy users. It is certified for safety with a trusted two years warranty.
Kasa Smart (HS103P2) Plug, WiFi Outlet works with Alexa, Echo and Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Control, 12 Amp…
- HS103 Kasa smart plug is the ideal way of controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers, etc. through voice control.
- Plug it with Alexa or Google assistant and enjoy the hands-free and convenient experience at home.
Amazon.com Price: $14.99 (as of 23/11/2020 09:29 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Item Package Quantity|